As a personnel marker light developed for multiple military and tactical operations, it retains the original low-profile design required by users. The Velcro® interface provides an emergency peel-away safety feature thus reducing potential interference with parachute risers. User friendly tactile sliding switches can be easily operated with a gloved-hand in the blind while the helmet is donned. The HEL-STAR 4 EXO’s built-in security design features a quick switch deactivation, along with a positive confirmation that the unit is OFF to prevent inadvertent battery drain. For additional peace of mind, users have both a positive visual and tactile confirmation when moving between the ON/OFF and function modes.
An enhanced feature of the HEL-STAR 4 EXO® is its optional field reprogrammable capability which requires only the Program Interface Module (PIM) and access to a laptop. This unique option allows users to easily reprogram their lights to suit changing operational needs while in the field. The White and Green functions both meet FAA 3-statute mile requirements and the new LED element gives users significantly improved lateral visibility and overall brightness, increasing situational awareness and safety. The field-replaceable lithium 123 battery (no tools needed) provides longevity in extreme temperature conditions. The HEL-STAR 4 EXO® has been waterproof tested to 66 feet for underwater operations.
HEL-STAR 4 EXO® Advantages
• Safety - Velcro interface provides an emergency peel-away feature reducing potential for injury caused by interference with parachute risers.
• Security - Positive visual and tactile confirmation of ON/OFF and function status. One touch turns the unit OFF. Positive confirmation of OFF avoids inadvertent ON status in the IR mode.
• Simplicity - The tactile sliding switches can be operated with a gloved-hand in the blind with the helmet donned.
• Visibility—White flash meets FAA 3-statute mile requirements; redesigned LED element provides full 180 degree side-visibility.
• Field Reprogramming Capability—Available as an option. Requires Program Interface Module (PIM) and access to a laptop.
• Long Life / Extreme Conditions - Powered by a field-replaceable lithium 123 cell for long life and excellent cold temperature operation.
• Waterproof - Designed for waterproof operation at 66 feet plus.
A variety of models are available in black or tan.
Smith Optics Elite Boogie Regulator - ADF Approved The Boogie Regulator Goggle is the little brother to the LOPRO Regulator Goggle. If your day includes a quick mission, a long...
All Purpose Adhesive Light Strips (APALS) were designed by military operators searching for a low cost, ultra reliable, long lasting combat identifier. APALS enhance your battlefield situational awareness giving you...
Protect your dog at night with Brite-Strike’s lighted dog collar and leash. Originally designed for Police K-9, SAR and Upland Bird Hunting dogs, your dog can now be safer at...
The Falcon and its slightly taller counterpart, the Raven, have been favourites of the USDA Forest Service since the early nineties. Each has received a facelift and a set of...